- Maybesoon Drops New Music Video for "Hill Street."
- Neurocrine Biosciences to Host Analyst Day on December 5, 2023
- ROSEN, TOP RANKED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. Investors to Inquire About Securities Class Action Investigation – ABR
However, due to the event there will be several road closures and parking restrictions. McLean Avenue in both directions between Aqueduct Avenue and Woodlawn Avenue will be closed from 9:00 AM through 8:00 PM. Aqueduct Avenue and Harding Avenue between Delano Avenue and King Avenue will also be closed during this time. Alexander Avenue, Glover Avenue, Sterling Avenue, and Woodlawn Avenue will all be closed between McLean Avenue and Scott Avenue. St Barnabas Place between McLean Avenue and Martha Avenue as well as Martha Avenue between McLean Avenue and St Barnabas Place will also be closed. E242nd Street between St Marks Place and Martha Aveue is also included in the closures.
More on Nyenta.com
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Monthly Production Update for November 2023
- Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. Declares a Dividend
- Barker, Pasha and Vokac receive prestigious 54th annual USS Admiral of the Ocean Sea Awards
- New Rochelle: Free 2 Hour Holiday Parking December 1-31
Kimball Aveune will remain open in both directions for the duration of the event. There will also be no parking permitted on both sides of Mclean Aveune between Woodlawn Aveune and Aqueduct Aveune as well as Kimball Aveune from King Aveune to Parkway North from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. No parking is permitted on both sides of Martha Aveune from Mclean Aveune to E242nd Street beginning at 3:00 PM on 9/29/23 through 10:00 PM on 9/30/23.
Motorists not attending the festival are asked to avoid the area due to expected congestion due to these closures. The McLean Merchants Association Fall Festival is sure to bring a day of fun for all who attend!
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Soundcore Capital Partners Announces Sale of PumpMan
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Avolar Pets Introduces Exclusive Shared Private Jet Service For Pets & Their Owners
- Environmental Noise Control, Inc. Products Now Featured on New York Department of Environmental Protection's Approved List
- G-III Apparel Group Appoints Dana Perlman as its New Chief Growth and Operations Officer
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- The Importance of Vacations and Expert Tips for Planning
- Biochips Market size is set to grow by USD 43.27 billion from 2022 to 2027 | North America is estimated to account for 41% of the market growth - Technavio
- UE Systems, the Leader in Ultrasonic Detection Instruments and Solutions, Revolutionizes Bearing Maintenance with the Launch of OnTrak Wireless
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Only 20% of companies globally are meeting their carbon reduction targets, and many acknowledge need for "complete transformation," according to ENGIE Impact report USA - English Deutschland - Deutsch
- Rochester: City, USDA Wildlife Services to Disperse Winter Crows
- Pritchard Industries Acquires ACP Facility Services
- KBRA Named Ratings Agency Of The Year at Second Annual SFR Industry Awards
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- The Museum at FIT Presents Statement Sleeves