- Rochester: Mayor Releases 4th Episode of State of the City
- City of New Rochelle Announces Soft Launch of New Bike Share & E-Scooter System Operated by VeoRide
- The City of Rochester Announces Implementation Plan for RASE Commission Recommendations
Mayor Warren and the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra invite residents to a series of free, Around the Town Neighborhood Ensemble Concerts scheduled throughout the city in the upcoming weeks.
All events are open to the public, and tickets are not required. The series is produced in partnership with the Maplewood Neighborhood Association, the Susan B. Anthony Neighborhood Association, the Joseph Avenue Arts and Culture Alliance and the Park Avenue Neighborhood Association.
"I'm proud of the City's continued partnership with the RPO to provide free, family-friendly outdoor concerts to neighborhoods around the city," said Mayor Warren. "The RPO Around the Town Neighborhood Ensemble Concerts offer an opportunity for families and neighbors to experience the joy of classical music right in their neighborhoods. The series is also leading the way in bringing back events to our community after the pandemic and for that, I am extremely grateful."
More on Nyenta.com
- SmartAsset Raises $110 Million in Series D Funding, Bringing its Valuation to Over $1 Billion
- Colombia's Top Podcasting Platform Podway Obtains Nine (9) Nominations to the Latin Podcast Awards
- SlimCare Medical has announced the New Website Launch
- From Packs To Pitches: Global Lay's® Replay Program Gives Packaging A New Purpose With Sustainable Football Pitches USA - English USA - English
- Rochester: Food Truck Rodeos Return
"We are grateful to the many people in our community whose generous support has kept the RPO going through these last 15 months, and thrilled to finally be reaching a point where we can get back to making music for our audiences," said Curt Long, President and CEO of the RPO. "We thank Mayor Warren and the City of Rochester – not only for underwriting these wonderful neighborhood concerts this summer – but for their continued support of our overarching mission to contribute to the quality of life in Rochester."
Performances feature various ensembles made of up RPO musicians and run Tuesdays from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. All performances are free of charge and tickets are not required. Attendees are encouraged to bring a lawn chair or blanket.
The schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, June 1: Southeast Quadrant: RPO String Quartet- Barrington Park, aka "Park Avenue Green," on the corner of Barrington Street and Park Avenue.
More on Nyenta.com
- HOME POINT CAPITAL ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Home Point Capital, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
- reVovler's El Show de Piolín, Luis Jimenez Pod, Alex El Genio Lucas, Nominated Latin Podcast Awards
- MetLife Announces Full Redemption of 3.048% Series C Senior Component Debentures, Tranche 2
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc., Featured in Social Life
Tuesday, June 8: Southwest Quadrant: RPO Wind Quintet- Susan B. Anthony Square, 31 Madison St.
Tuesday, June 15: Southeast Quadrant: RPO Jazz Combo- Mt. Hope Cemetery, 1133 Mt. Hope Ave.
Tuesday, June 22: Northwest Quadrant: RPO Marimba Band – Maplewood Rose Garden Pavilion, 24 Driving Park Ave.
Tuesday, June 29: Northeast Quadrant: RPO Brass Quintet - 500 Norton St.
Now in its sixth year, the Around the Town Neighborhood Ensemble Concerts continue to bring the RPO into the community to provide city residents with an opportunity to experience and enjoy free classical music performances. Please note that performances do not feature the entire RPO.
All attendees must adhere to current state and local COVID-19 guidelines; vaccinated attendees are not required to wear a mask, unvaccinated attendees must wear a mask. All spectators are required to practice social distancing.
For more information, visit www.cityofrochester.gov/aroundtownconcerts, or call 311 (428-5990 from outside of city limits).
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Hepsiburada Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- What Is Cobwebs' Cyber Threat Intelligence and How Can It Help Secure Organizations?
- Sprinklr Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- MIT Enterprise Forum of NYC Closes and Donates Cash Reserves
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- DJ Xotic Mami Signs With Mondesir Media & Communication
- BlackRock to Host Call for BCAT and BIGZ Closed-End Funds on Thursday, June 24th
- THE MAGIC OF ROB LAKE, with Broadway Pedigree, Breaks Records for Armed Forces Entertainment
- Partner Kevin J. O'Brien will be a panelist at a Lexology webinar on Thursday June 24th discussing the Meng Wanzhou case.
- BTG Pactual Strategic Capital, Morning Calm Management and Grupo Patio Launch Aurora Industrial
- TycoonInvest Launches Platform for the General Public to Invest in Startups and Small Businesses
- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with Fair-Play Corporation
- RealClear Publishing Releases The New Civil War: Exposing Elites, Fighting Utopian Leftism, and Restoring America by Conservative Commentator Bruce D. Abramson
- Itero Group, LLC, Announces Leadership Addition to Salesforce Practice
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Average Savings Account Balance in the U.S
- Amesbury Elementary School Contract Awarded to CTA Construction Managers
- Blackstone Hires Global Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit