- Rochester: Statement Regarding the Inauguration of President Biden and Vice President Harris
- Mayor Mike Spano, Yonkers Public Schools Launch Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Video Contest
- Fortune Writer and Author Jeff John Roberts Hosts 'Bevel, Books and Bourbon' to Discuss "Kings of Crypto: One Startup's Quest to Take Cryptocurrency Out of Silicon Valley and Onto Wall Street"
On Thursday, November 19, 2020, at approximately 8:57 p.m. New Rochelle Police Officers responded to the vicinity of 112 Seventh Street on a report of a robbery at gun point. The male victim reported to officers that the suspect had brandished a hand gun, and stole an Xbox game console from him, before fleeing on foot eastbound on Washington Ave. The victim and suspect had met at the incident location, where the victim was to sell an Xbox Series X (Game Console) to the suspect. They had arranged to meet via an app called "Offer Up."
More on Nyenta.com
- Benzalkonium Chloride Market Revenue Worth $1,301.1 Million by 2030 Says P&S Intelligence
- Event Industry First: RA&A to Use XR Technology for Live Multi-Hub FII Conference on January 27-28, 2021 USA - English USA - English USA - English
- Scopus BioPharma Announces Pricing of $9 Million Follow-On Public Offering
- Constellation Acquisition Corp I Announces Pricing of $300 Million Initial Public Offering
- Beyond Social Responsibility: Black-led Venture Funds Generate Outsized Returns, Help Close Racial Wealth Gap
The suspect was described as a Black Male, 6'2" tall, heavy set, wearing black sweatshirt, white surgical mask, and carrying a Louis Vuitton messenger bag.
This incident is similar to a robbery reported to the NRPD on Sunday, November 15, 2020. Anyone with information regarding these incidents is urged to call New Rochelle Police Department's General Investigations Unit at 914-654-2270.
Latest on Nyenta.com
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- MetLife to Provide Annuity Benefits to 13,500 Lockheed Martin Retirees and Beneficiaries
- The City Tutors Builds Free Professional Coaching Program
- Let's Make "National Love Your Pet Day," Everyday!
- Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm Announces Representation of Olympic Fencer, Yeisser Ramirez
- LiveAuctioneers Annual Report Cites Positive Environmental Impact of Recirculated Antiques, Collecting Trends, and Record Growth in 2020
- Indian astrologer launches market prediction book for year 2021
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- KBRA Releases Research – Coronavirus (COVID-19): State Revenue Losses Less Than Feared
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States with the Highest Student Debt
- Process Technology announces advanced heating for IPA and flammable solvents with two new heaters
- Syxsense Announces the Release of Syxsense Cortex, A Next-Generation, Visual IT and Security Management Process Automation Solution
- Top 5 Things Companies Can Do Today To Set Themselves Up For Success in 2021
- Regeneron Reports Positive Interim Data with REGEN-COV™ Antibody Cocktail used as Passive Vaccine to Prevent COVID-19
- IFF Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter & Full Year 2020 Financial Results
- Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action against GoodRx Holdings, Inc. and Certain Officers - GDRX
- Breeze Brewin - Hindsight (Album)
- Kaplan Fox Has Filed a Class Action to Recover Losses for Investors Who Purchased Boston Scientific Corporation Securities
- EOS ENERGY ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Eos Energy Enterprises on Behalf of Eos Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives