- New Rochelle: NRPD Observes May 15-21 as National Police Memorial Week
- Yonkers Police Arrest Three Bronx Men for Brazen Jewelry Store Smash and Grab
- Mayor Evans Releases His First Proposed City Budget 2022-23 Fiscal Year Budget Seeks to Chart Prosperous Future for Rochester & Address Six Administration Priorities
Arisz Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: ARIZ) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with Finfront Holding Company. If you are an Arisz Acquisition shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options.
Sports Ventures Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: AKIC) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with DNEG. If you are a Sports Ventures shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options.
Activision Blizzard Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Microsoft Corp. for $95.00 per share in cash. If you are an Activision shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options.
More on Nyenta.com
- Cornerstone and Swiftlane Announce Strategic Technology Initiative to Create Safer Rental Communities in Denver
- NYC REIT Sends Letter Urging Shareholders to Vote for Company's Incumbent Director Nominee as Annual Meeting Approaches
- TUPPERWARE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Tupperware Brands Corporation on Behalf of Tupperware Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- The Dog Gurus Collaborate with Blue-9 for Advancement of Dog Daycare Enrichment Programs
- Lindsay Goldberg Completes Sale of Pixelle Specialty Solutions
Falcon Minerals Corporation (NASDAQ: FLMN) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with Desert Peak Minerals. Upon completion of the merger, assuming no adjustments to the equity consideration for Desert Peak's net debt, Desert Peak's equityholders will own approximately 73% and existing Falcon shareholders will own approximately 27% of the combined company. If you are a Falcon shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options.
Halper Sadeh LLP may seek increased consideration, additional disclosures and information concerning the proposed transaction, or other relief and benefits on behalf of shareholders.
Shareholders are encouraged to contact the firm free of charge to discuss their legal rights and options. Please call Daniel Sadeh or Zachary Halper at (212) 763-0060 or email [email protected] or [email protected].
More on Nyenta.com
- Flower City Days Horticultural at the City of Rochester Public Market Continues on Sunday, May 22
- TOKYO SKYTREE Celebrates Its 10th anniversary! Let's Pay Homage to this Japanese Landmark and World's Tallest Freestanding Broadcast Tower
- Genpact Limited Board Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Yonkers Police Department promotes, appoints five members during Police Week
- Yonkers Mayor Spano Launches Electric Powered Leaf Blower Incentive Program to Help Protect Public Health
Halper Sadeh LLP represents investors all over the world who have fallen victim to securities fraud and corporate misconduct. Our attorneys have been instrumental in implementing corporate reforms and recovering millions of dollars on behalf of defrauded investors.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Halper Sadeh LLP
Daniel Sadeh, Esq.
Zachary Halper, Esq.
SOURCE Halper Sadeh LLP
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Nyenta.com
- MEI ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating MEI Pharma, Inc. on Behalf of MEI Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDING HONORS THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.'S 50TH BIRTHDAY, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE ESTATE OF THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.
- Community Bank System, Inc. Announces Quarterly Common Stock Dividend and Results of Annual Shareholders' Meeting
- New Rochelle Police Department Holds Annual Memorial and Awards Ceremony
- Keen-Summit Capital Partners Wins ABI Asset Sales Committee's Fourth Annual "Asset Sale of the Year"
- Yo Pitts! Foods introduces their "Snack Pack" to enjoy their delicious mustards on the go!
- Reach the World to Honor the Endurance22 Expedition with the 2022 Cronkite Award
- 286 Lenox Partners LLC and Regal 286 Lenox LLC Financial Update
- Ipsos appoints Mark Polyak as President of Analytics, Ipsos North America
- Live Webcast to Address Need for PrEP Initiation in Marginalized Populations
- Blockchain Startup Aimed at Financial Inclusion Secures 25 Million Dollar Capital Commitment
- HR Tech Awards Recognizes Valuable Contributors to Hiring, Retention, and More
- The Martini Shot Launches A Sci-Fi Martial Arts and Fashion Franchise
- 1040 Abroad: Live tax-free if you earn less than $112,000
- Egan-Jones Sponsored the Creditflux Direct Lending Forum in London
- Harlem's Fashion Row to Host 4th Annual Designer Retreat at NIKE Headquarters in New York City
- Bright Power Partners with NYC Accelerator and District of Columbia Affordable Housing Retrofit Accelerator
- Implement The Exploration Of Charity In The Virtual World Concept Till The Very End
- Hinge Announces New "Mental Health Advocates of Tomorrow" Fund to Expand Therapy Access for BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ Daters
- Signature Bank Launches New National Business Line With Appointment of Healthcare Banking and Finance Team